Health insurance has undergone significant changes in 2014. We’ve updated HealthCare.gov to help you prepare for these changes, especially one of the most important: the launch of new insurance. Health Insurance Marketplace®.
Get answers to your health insurance questions
Our mission is to help you understand new health insurance options so you can enroll in the plan that’s right for you and your family.If you run a small business, we can help you Find the plan that’s right for you and your employees. self employed? We have that covered too.
New features include:
- The most important health insurance information at your fingertips – just answer a few simple questions It also offers a personalized list of coverage options, contextualized content, and a checklist to help you prepare.
- Easy-to-understand question and answer format with content based on the most common questions
- A simpler site structure and powerful search capabilities that make it easy to find what you’re looking for
- A seamless HealthCare.gov experience on your mobile device, tablet, laptop, or desktop computer
- A new 800 number that customer service representatives can call to answer questions about the marketplace. Available 24/7: 1-800-318-2596 (TTY: 1-855-889-4325)
When general registration opens on October 1, 2013, you will be able to use this site to: Apply/Compare Plans/Join(Your state may operate a marketplace. If so, use your state’s website to apply for coverage, not this one.) Check your state’s situation.)
Coverage begins January 1, 2014.
looking for something?
When we rebuilt HealthCare.gov, we moved some things that used to be here. If you’re looking for Marketplace technical information, resources for your organization, press materials, or other information about the Affordable Care Act, please visit:
- HHS.gov/healthcare: For those who want to know the merits and progress of the revision of the Health Law
- HHS Newsroom: news releases, contacts and other media information
- Marketplace.CMS.gov: for brochures, collateral, outreach and training materials
- CMS.gov/CCIIO: Regulations, policies, and guidance from the Consumer Information and Insurance Surveillance Center
- HealthCare.gov Archive: Includes all materials previously found on HealthCare.gov, captured weekly.
- Finder.HealthCare.gov: This tool helps you find the health insurance you need before 2014.
Help improve HealthCare.gov
We want to make the site better. I need your help to do that. Let us know what you think by leaving your feedback in the small comment section “Was this helpful?” A box at the bottom of most pages.
In particular, we want to hear about what isn’t working and what topics you need more information on. We look forward to hearing from you.