published to July 27, 2017
Questions about the Marketplace? Don’t worry – we’re here to help!
Answers to frequently asked questions
Where can I find plans and pricing for the 2017 Marketplace?
- please answer a few simple questions Preview plans and pricing Based on your expected income.
- You can enroll in a non-open enrollment insurance plan only if you are eligible for.
When is the next open enrollment period for Marketplace Insurance if I am unable to enroll through the Special Enrollment Period or Medicaid or CHIP?
- The 2018 open registration period is from November 1, 2017 to December 15, 2017.
- Plans sold during the open enrollment period will begin on January 1, 2018.
How do I report a change of income, family or address?
- Report changes to the Marketplace by updating your application. Update your application online, by phone, or in person — But not by mail.
- It is important that you report any changes as soon as possible. Coverage and savings may be impacted.
- learning Change reporting details.
Still need answers?
visit us page to get answers Need quick answers to other common questions.