Vitesse vs PSV Eindhoven Prediction and Betting Tips | 19 Mar 2023
speed host PSV Eindhoven at the Gelredome on Sunday (March 19) Eredivisie.
The host endured a rather difficult campaign and found itself in the bottom half of the rankings. Vitesse lost his 3–1 loss to Sparta Rotterdam in the previous match, taking an early lead with a Dominik Oroz strike before his opponent turned the contest over. Vitesse has scored just 23 points in his 25 games and is his 13th in the standings.
PSV, on the other hand, are doing well in the league and have nine games left to win the title. They beat Cambur 5–2 in their final league match with four different players on the scoresheet, including Patrick van Arnholt who scored the club’s first goal. PSV is fourth with 52 points.
Vitesse vs PSV Eindhoven head-to-head and key numbers
- In their 48 matches so far, Vitesse is 35-4. The visitor has won his last four matches in the fixture.
- The hosts have kept a clean sheet in 26 fixtures since 2010.
- Of PSV’s 16 league victories this season, only five have been won away.
- Vitesse have picked up 10 points at home in the league this season. Only Cambuur (6) picks up a lower number.
- Bohlen has scored 66 goals in the league this season. Defending only his champion Ajax (70) has scored more than that.
Vitesse vs PSV Eindhoven Prediction
Vitesse are on a four-game losing streak and have won just one of their last six games. They’ve only won one of their last six homeabouts, so they could struggle here.
PSV, on the other hand, have an impressive five-game winning streak and have lost just one of their last 11 games. The sheer gap in class and quality between the two teams should see visitors come out victorious.
predict: Vitesse 0-3 PSV Eindhoven
Vitesse vs PSV Eindhoven betting tips
Tip 1 – Results: PSV
Tip 2 – Goals – Above/Below 2.5 – Goals Above 2.5 (8 of the visitor’s last 10 games have scored above 2.5.)
Tip 3 – Both Teams Score: No (both teams have only scored in one of their last four matches).