Stay up to date with your 2017 health insurance information
published to April 20, 2017
If you have a 2017 health insurance plan, here’s what you need to know to get the most out of your health coverage and keep it up to date.
Activate your insurance and pay your first month’s premium
- Premiums must be paid directly to the insurance company, not the health insurance marketplace.®Coverage will not begin until the insurance company receives payment.
- Different insurance companies handle payments differently. Follow your insurance company’s instructions on how and when to make payments.
- Click here for details Pay the premium to complete your enrollment.
Update your income and household information if it changes
- Report life changes — As soon as it occurs, such as a change in income, household size, residence, or any other coverage.
- These changes could affect your insurance coverage, savings and taxes next year.