Sheffield United vs Blackburn Rovers Prediction and Betting Tips | 19 Mar 2023
sheffield united host Blackburn Rovers at Bramall Lane on Sunday (March 19) FA Cup Quarter finals.
After defeating Millwall 2-0 in the first game of the competition, the hosts defeated Wrexham 3-1 in the next round replay. Sheffield then beat Premier League heavyweights Tottenham Hotspur 1–0 in the round of 16 thanks to a winner from Iliman Ndiaye. However, Sheffield have been knocked out in the last eight in two of the last three seasons.
Meanwhile, Blackburn played a similar cup match with their opponents, beating Norwich City 1-0 before beating Birmingham City 1-0 in the next round replay. He then scored a 2–1 victory over Premier League side Leicester City in the next round.
Sheffield United v Blackburn Rovers head-to-head and key numbers
- In their 153 meetings so far, Sheffield has led 61-56.
- The visitors beat Sheffield 1-0 in their last meeting, ending their losing streak in this match.
- The Blaze have scored 36 points at home in the league this season. Only Sheffield (40) and Championship his leaders Burnley (47) have done better.
- Ten of Blackburn’s 14 league losses this season have come at home.
- Sheffield have the second best defensive record in the Championship this season, conceding 33 times.
Sheffield United vs Blackburn Rovers Prediction
Sheffield have won two of their last three games and four of their last six. They’ve been doing well at home lately, winning eight of their last ten trips.
Blackburn, on the other hand, have won seven of their last eight games and lost only twice all season. They’ve been on a solid track lately, but could lose out to strong opponents this weekend.
predict: Sheffield United 1-0 Blackburn Rovers
Sheffield United vs Blackburn Rovers betting tips
Tip 1 – Results: Sheffield
Tip 2 – Goals – Above/Below 2.5 – Goals Below 2.5 (Less than 2.5 goals in 5 of host’s last 6 games)
Tip 3 – Both Teams Score: No (Both teams have only scored once in the hosts’ last 6 games).