published to February 25, 2021
Marketplace plans are a set of
— like immunizations and screening tests — are free.
What are preventive health services?
- Preventive services are routine health care procedures such as screening, testing, and counseling to prevent illness, disease, and other health problems.
- These free services can help you catch the disease early, when treatment is likely to be most effective.
- Get a specific list of preventive services adult, WomanWhen child.
Where should I go for care prevention?
- Preventive services are free that’s all When you obtained them from a doctor or other provider within the Plan’s network. (Networks are facilities, providers, and suppliers contracted by health insurance companies to provide medical services.)
- Contact your insurance company to see which providers are “in network”.
Learn more about Prevention and health services for the whole household.