published to April 28, 2016
Did you receive a notice from Marketplace requesting documentation to verify information about your health insurance application? Does not match record.
This means that documents must be submitted to resolve data matching issues (also known as “discrepancies”). If you don’t, you could lose your health insurance or increase your premium burden.
5 Tips for Solving Data Matching Problems
- act immediately. Generally, you have 90 days to change or terminate health insurance and financial assistance to resolve data matching issues.
- Collect proper documentation. your notification is list documents Can be submitted to fix data matching issues.
- Submit your documents. This can be done in two ways — upload them online or mail a copyUploading is the fastest way to get them to us.
- Avoid losing coverage. If you do not submit your documents by the notification deadline, you may lose your health insurance or pay more.
- Please wait while the issue is resolved. If you have already submitted the documents, you do not need to submit them again. You will receive a notification (usually about a month after we receive your documents) to let you know if the data matching issue has been resolved or if more information is required.
Click here for details When the Marketplace asks for more information.