Despite rumors that Prince Harry ignored his father’s dinner invitation when he landed in Scotland, Page Six has learned exclusively that Charles III has already left for his private residence.
When Harry arrived at Balmoral Castle on Sept. 8, Prince Charles and Prince William had already left for the monarch’s home on the grounds, according to palace sources.
They weren’t in Balmoral for dinner.
According to the outlet, Harry wanted Markle, 41, to join his extended family on the day his beloved grandmother passed away at the age of 96.
The outlet reported that Charles, 73, called his son and told him the former actress’ presence was “inappropriate.”
No dinner snubs, but Harry and Meghan — who Infamously stepped down from royal duties in 2020 — faced a series of struggles while paying tribute to Elizabeth in England.
In addition to ice interaction Along with William and his wife, Kate Middleton, the pair were invited to a state reception for world and foreign leaders last Friday and were later not invited.
Page Six says they I found out after reading about “Uninvite” in the press.
but, Charles finally allowed Harry to wear the uniform Stay up all night.
Harry was stripped of his military title when he resigned as an active member of the royal family.
in him first statement about his grandmother“Grandmother, this final farewell brings us great sorrow, but I wish you all the best from the first meeting with you, to the first meeting with you as my commander-in-chief. I am eternally grateful for meeting you… until the first moment when you met my beloved wife and held your beloved great-grandchild.
“I cherish these times we shared with you and the many special moments in between. You will already be sorely missed.”
After being released from royal duties, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, who have three-year-old son Archie and one-year-old daughter Lilibet, moved to Montecito, California.they returned to the United States Wednesday.