published to July 29, 2021
If you’re already enrolled, or are eligible to apply for the first time during the 2021 Special Enrollment Period, you can change your Marketplace health insurance in the following ways: August 15, 2021.
Are you applying for the first time?
- Create an account and start your application.
- Find out if you qualify for a lower monthly premium when you apply for Marketplace coverage.
- More people than ever are eligible to help pay for health insurance. After these savings your premium will go down.
Already covered and want to change plans?
- Most people currently enrolled in a Marketplace plan may be eligible for more tax credits.
- Login to update your application and registrationNew eligibility results will be available soon and will show additional tax credits. Then update your plan selection with an increased tax deduction.
- Note: If you choose a new plan, out-of-pocket expenses you have already paid for your current 2021 Marketplace plan may not count toward your new plan, even if you have the same insurance company. Check with your insurance company before switching.
learn more about New Special Registration Period for the COVID-19 Public Health Emergency and the New Savings Available.