published to August 24, 2017
After signing up for a Marketplace plan, you need to pay the initial fee.
With your health insurance company, not the health insurance marketplace® – You can start your medical insurance. If you have already paid your premiums, you can check whether your health insurance is active online or in your planning materials to make sure your health insurance has started.
IMPORTANT Continue to pay monthly premiums
Make sure you continue to pay your monthly premiums to your health insurance company on time. They may terminate your compensation if you are late.
Confirm registration online
- Log in to your HealthCare.gov account..
- Click your name in the top right and from the dropdown[マイ アプリケーションとカバレッジ]Choose.
- Under Existing Application, select your completed application.
- Here you will see an overview of your coverage. The start date of coverage varies depending on when you enroll or when you change plans.
- If you don’t see the summary or are unsure if your registration is complete, please contact your insurance company. They can check if you have registered and paid your first premium.
Check your health insurance enrollment documents
- As proof of insurance, your plan will send you a membership package containing enrollment materials and a health insurance card.
- Check these carefully and check out your plan’s provider directory to see where you can get care.
- This card will be used when receiving medical services, so please keep it in a safe place.
- If you haven’t received your card, call your insurance company to see if you should have already received your card and to verify that your coverage is valid. You can find your insurance company’s phone number on your insurance company’s website.
Want to change your health insurance plan? If you want to change your plan, you can do so now only if you experience a qualifying life event (loss of other insurance, childbirth, marriage, etc.). Special admission period.