published to May 16, 2019
If you are enrolled in a Marketplace plan and there are changes in your income or household, please update your application with these changes as soon as possible. Changes such as income increases or decreases, household membership increases or decreases, or other health insurance offerings can affect eligible insurance and savings.
Changes to report
- Change in expected annual income
- Health insurance changes, such as someone in your family receiving a job-based insurance offer
- Household or family changes, such as childbirth, adoption, or relocation
- Correcting Names, Dates of Birth, and Social Security Numbers
- change in disability or tax status
How to report changes
- Update your application online, by phone, or in person, but not by mail. Lord’s way.
- Note: If you move to another state, you’ll need to start a new Marketplace application. learn more.
Learn more about Reporting Changes to the Marketplace.