Getafe vs Sevilla Prediction and Betting Tips | 19 Mar 2023
Seville Face the Colosseum Alfonso Perez Getafe of La Liga On Sunday (March 19th), we will be aiming for a league winning streak for the first time since January.
Sebilista beat Almería 2–1 in their final game, and bounced back from an early deficit with goals from Lucas Ocampos and Eric Lamela. It was the seventh win of the top-flight campaign in 25 games. The Andalusian team scored his 28 points, sinking him to 13th place in the rankings.
Meanwhile, Getafe remain in the relegation zone just two points behind Sevilla and are fighting for survival in the top division. The Azrons are undefeated in their two league games, beating Girona 3-2 with him, and last weekend he drew 2-2 with Cadiz.
Getafe vs. Sevilla head-to-head and the key numbers
- The two sides have met 40 times so far, with Sevilla leading 20-13.
- Getafe have lost their last seven La Liga games against Sevilla and have gone scoreless in six of them. That’s one more loss than he’s had in his last 19 games with the visitors.
- Getafe have been scoreless in their last three La Liga games against Sevilla at home. In his first 14 games against Sevilla at home, he lost only two.
- After losing four times in La Liga in January, Getafe have lost just one of their final six games in the competition, losing 2-1 to Villarreal in February.
- Sevilla are winless in seven La Liga away games, their worst winless away run since March 2019 (10).
- Sevilla have gone unbeaten in their last six visits with teams from La Liga’s Communidad de Madrid.
Getafe vs Sevilla Prediction
Not only have Getafe been hot and cold this season, but their recent performance against Sevilla has also been disappointing.
The Andalusians have a psychological advantage and should get all three points given the quality of their ranks.
predict: Getafe 1-2 Sevilla.
Getafe vs Sevilla betting tips
Tip 1 – Results: Sevilla
Tip 2 – Goal above/below 2.5: Above 2.5
Tip 3 – Both Teams Score: Yes