published to December 31, 2014
We are working hard every day to improve your experience on HealthCare.gov. To do this, you may need to perform system maintenance and upgrades.
During maintenance, you may not be able to access parts of the site that require login, such as:
- Entering or updating Marketplace applications
- Document upload
- Enrollment / change to plan
During this period, you can continue to use all parts of HealthCare.gov that do not require a login, including:
- get the answer Questions about health insurance
- find someone in the community Who can help me complete my application, choose a plan, and enroll?
- learning How to apply Once the system is available again.
- inquiry Over the phone to get your questions answered by a customer service representative. (During the maintenance period, our representatives may not be able to access your information or update your application.)
The application period for the 2015 target scope has ended. There are only two ways to enroll in 2015 coverage:
- If you go through life changes,
- or if eligible for
Thank you for your patience. The HealthCare.gov team works hard every day to provide you with the best experience possible.