published to July 22, 2014
Once you have marketplace coverage, it’s important to report changes in your life. This information may change your coverage or savings amount. Here are seven things to know when reporting life changes.
- It’s important to report life changes to the marketplace immediately. From the life event he may register within 60 days if he qualifies for the special registration period to change plans. If the change promises some savings, adjust as soon as possible.
- The following changes should be reported to the Marketplace:
- Changes in income or other changes that affect household size.
- Marriage or divorce, pregnancy, birth of a child, adoption/adoption, gain/loss of dependents, or transfer.
- Get health insurance through work or programs like Medicare and Medicaid.
- See the full list of life changes to report.
- You can report changes online. just log in to your accountSelect the application form and select ‘Report a change in life’ from the menu on the left. You can also submit a change notice by phone. Contact the Marketplace Call Center at 1-800-318-2596 (TTY: 1-855-889-4325). Please do not report these changes by email.
- Some life changes can affect the premium tax credits you qualify for. For more information, please visit the IRS website.
- When you report a change, you will receive a new eligibility notice explaining whether you are eligible for the Special Enrollment Period and whether you are eligible for the Special Enrollment Period. Low cost Based on your new information.
- If you qualify for the Special Enrollment Period, you can purchase a different plan through our online marketplace. just log in to your account Click to select an application. Then select “Eligibility and Appeals” from the left menu.Then scroll down and see the green[登録に進む]Click the button. You can also change plans over the phone by contacting the Marketplace Call Center.
- If you are not eligible for the Special Enrollment Period but your eligible tax credits change, you will not be able to change your plan. However, you can choose to adjust the amount of the tax credit that applies to your monthly premium.