World News

5 hospitalized for carbon monoxide leak at Boxtel housing complex


Five people were hospitalized Thursday morning after a carbon monoxide leak hit their Boxtel apartment. The fire brigade concluded that there was a leak in the central heating boiler behind the high levels of carbon monoxide in the building. brabant radio report.

Paramedics examined a resident of the building. When one man fell ill, they rushed him to the hospital. Four others have since been hospitalized.

Emergency services received the first report that something was wrong at the Baanderherenweg building at 5:55 am. They escalated the situation to Grip 1.They scaled back around 7:30amMore

Firefighters found high levels of carbon monoxide at one entrance to the building, but not at the second. Police informed all residents of what was happening.



Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button